Sunday 12 August 2012

Bali foot treatment 2012


After a life time of dodgy feet something has to change.
Diagnosed with plantar fasciatis after running 10 times around the oval on a 42 deg day I consulted my doctor, chiropractor,podiatrists,ladies on the market selling insoles and had ultrasounds and xrays.This lovely lady on Bali beach appearrred to say she had the cure but was really offering to remove all the hard skin-no mean feet or is it feat. Her volcanic rock and strong arm made my feet like a baby's bottom or so she said.
An injection in the foot got me walking again and now the Uri Geller of feet is trying to make my feet flexible for the first time in fifty years. I am off there again tomorrow to have the skin gradually separated from the fascia and tendon and anything else making my feet stiff. All this is in preparation to walk through the Himalayas with Youngmi. I hope she can carry me if the cure is not complete by September. 

No comments:

Post a Comment